1. In what form is 98alive™ available?
98alive™ can be delivered in multiple forms. The predominant forms are:
- Capsules from 150mg: 98Alive Immune Support AUST L 235279 – for the support of a healthy immune system, and, an antioxidant
- Pain Relief Oil – for physical pain relief from soft tissue injury, bruises and muscular trauma AUST L 179684
- Nasal Spray – AUST L 279838 – may assist in the management of inflammation associated with cold, mild influenza and hayfever allergies, and symptomatic relief of stuffy or blocked noses.
- Syrup – AUST L 285406 – 98Alive Immune Support Syrup for those that want the benefit of the capsules but prefer the taking the liquid form. Also allows finer control of dosage where required. Natural Cleansing Bar – for better skin care includes MAC, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and shea butter. Also has antioxidant properties for further benefit.
2. What do I use 98alive™ for?
98alive™ has many applications and trials are on-going to extend its medical use even further. Currently 98alive™ is proven to support the immune system, fight the symptoms of influenza and relieve joint pain.
3. Who can use 98alive™?
98alive™ has been used by people of all ages to great success. 98alive™ is not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.